|How It Works |
|Fill out the easy-to-use quote form located at the top of the page with the necessary information and submit it to receive your free moving quotes.|
|You'll be instantly connected with a list of licensed and insured professional moving companies that can service your move to or from Arizona.|
|Compare the multiple free moving estimates you receive to find the best rate and the best fit for you.|
|Learn helpful tips and tricks to prepare for your move by reading our extensive collection of moving guides and watching our educational moving videos.|
||Moving Tips & Guides|
Moving Questions |
Just as with any professional that you hire to handle a major job, you will want to ask a lot of questions before you hire your mover to make sure that you familiarize yourself with their policies and the moving process in general. Here are the 10 most important questions that you should ask any mover before you decide to hire that company to assist you with your move.
Keeping Your Movers Happy |
Hiring movers to transport your goods will definitely make your moving day easier. Instead of carrying box after box onto the truck and then unloading box after box, you can have other people do this work for you. If you use professionals though, you'll want to make sure they are happy and able to do their job effectively and efficiently.
Figuring Out the Cost of an ... |
Every move is unique because of the different circumstances that often compose the moving process. However, when you are getting prepared to move and planning for your upcoming relocation, you may be curious about the cost of an average move, as knowing this can better help you shape your moving budget and know just how much money you need to allocate for the move.
Types of Moving Services |
Learn about the various different kinds of moving services that moving companies may offer their customers. These moving services can typically range from full service moves, to packing and loading services and storage services, and cover almost every possible type of job that can be performed when it comes to most moves.
New York Moving Guide and Tips |
The "City That Never Sleeps" is a fitting name for New York City, and it will certainly be advantageous for you if you are making a move to New York, as you'll have plenty of time to get yourself accustomed to the big city and everything it has to offer. But in the meantime, this guide will provide you with helpful tips and advice on what to expect when you're moving to New York and how to prepare yourself for the move.
|Recent Moving Reviews|
|MMM are terrific!|
Muscular Moving Men LLC
|I used MMM for a Phoenix to Washington state move in May 2013. These guys did a super job & excellent service, careful handling of my goods upon pickup, and through the drop at a storage unit. Even after a snafu at the delivery site - which entailed more work for them - they were professional and retained their good attitude. It was very appreciated. Now all I have to do is find a place to live! and retrieve my things from storage. The hope is that 'all is well' since I have not yet unpacked and inspected. In any case, consider this a recommend; I have confidence the company would exceed your expectations. Leslie ps did not use their packing service|
|Review by : Leslie
Posted on : 5/21/2013
|But for the price everything went ...|
Allied Van Lines
|The people in Tucson were kind of slow but I have to say that the man who drove and the two men here in Georgia were outstanding. The driver was absolutely absolutely outstanding. The man that worked with him - they were very efficient, very pleasant, and I couldn't have asked more. So they definitely made up for the Tucson end. The only thing that I was upset about was the quote was for 4000 pounds and it ended up being only 3000 pounds and they only detected $200 or about $200. So I was kind of disappointed in that. I thought they would have done considerably less but other than that I think it was some what reasonable. Like I said I thought for 1000 pounds they would have taken off more than just $200. Yes I did receive all the services that I requested. I would say they were a good company to go with. My overall experience was a positive one. Packing was done up to my satisfaction. |
|Review by : Patricia
Posted on : 5/21/2013
|I definitely plan on using them ...|
Cardinal Moving Systems-WestCoast
|This was my first experience with using a moving company and I was very happy with my choice. I picked them because of their good reviews and their quote was very reasonably priced. I asked several of my friends that have moved recently about the movers they used, and every single one of them said they would not recommend the companies they chose. Luckily I found Cardinal Moving Systems on Yelp. Lior, avi, and avi were very courteous. They had us completely moved in about three hours and were willing to move around the furniture as we saw fit. Luckily I didn't have a lot of furniture so I didn't take up too much of their time with that, but I thought it was nice of them to offer. These movers seemed to be careful (with nothing breaking), and asked me to look in the back of their truck to confirm everything was out. I am glad to have a great first experience and I definitely plan on using them again in the future.|
|Review by : Gerard
Posted on : 5/17/2013
Arizona Moving Companies and AZ Relocation Services
If you're looking for a Arizona Moving Company that can provide you with the best moving rates for your Local Move or Long Distance Move, then there is no better place to come than Movers.com! Here you'll find an extensive and constantly growing collection of licensed, insured AZ Professional movers that are fully equipped to handle your next move with care, whether you're moving to Arizona or from AZ.
At Movers.com, we're aware that finding affordable and reliable Arizona residential movers can be a difficult process and put added stress on your relocation. So we make things easier for you by providing you with some of the best full service movers Arizona has to offer.
Long Distance Moves bring with them a list of challenges that can be stressful for just about anyone, but finding a long distance moving company doesn't have to be one of those challenges. Movers.com takes pride in finding the best affordable Arizona long distance movers and it can be one of the easiest parts of the relocation. Whether it's interstate movers or AZ out of state movers you're looking for, or whether you want AZ full service moving companies, packing services, or simply furniture movers, you can find whatever you're looking for right here among our directory of Arizona movers.
You'll be sure to find all that and more, as well as an extensive database of AZ moving reviews, long distance movers, and local movers of Arizona at your disposal.
Find Moving Companies from Top cities in Arizona, AZ
Camp Verde, AZ
El Mirage, AZ
Eleven Mile Corner
Fort Defiance, AZ
Golden Valley, AZ
Green Valley, AZ
Lake Havasu City
New River, AZ
Paradise Valley, AZ
Rio Rico, AZ
San Tan Valley
Sun City West
Sun City, AZ
Find Other Moving Services near Arizona
Moving to Arizona?
Arizona, while primarily known as the home of the Grand Canyon, one of the most awe-inspiring and breathtaking landscapes in all of America, is covered with about 3,928 mountain peaks and summits in total. Arizona has a total of about 26 peaks which are more than 10,000 feet in elevation.
Arizona alone has 90 wilderness areas, while the Midwest only has 50. Arizona is the 6th largest state in the nation in regards to land size and the largest solar telescope at Kitt Peak National Observatory is located in Arizona. Among all the states in the U.S, Arizona has the largest percentage of land designated as Indian lands.
If you’re moving to Arizona, there are a lot of things you’re going to need to know. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place.
Things to Know When Moving to Arizona
- The climate of Arizona is quite varied, and the weather is popularly categorized as hot and dry. Central Arizonans are basking in the mild weather with cool breezes in January, southern Arizonans will be sunbathing in the summer, and the North Arizonans might slip on sweaters and enjoy the crisp night air. A visitor to Arizona will find beautiful weather throughout the year, no matter what time it is. (Helpful Link: Arizona Weather)
- Registering your Car: Upon moving to the state of Arizona, you are only required by law to update two things as a new resident of the state: your driver’s license and your registration. You can take care of both at any state MDV location. You are also required to have insurance for your vehicle when you register your car in Arizona. (Helpful Link: Arizona DMV)
- Obtaining an Arizona Driver’s License: As with the registration, your driver’s license from another state can be transferred to an Arizona driver’s license rather simply at any MDV location in Arizona, provided you have the proper insurance and registration for your vehicle.
- Real Estate: The average listing price for homes in Arizona is $305,799, while the median sales price is just over $248,229. The Arizona Association of Realtors is the official real estate resource for the state of Arizona.
- Moving and Storage: If you are looking for a moving company or storage facility to help you with anything, you should check to make sure the company is registered with the United States Department of Transportation or with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. (Helpful Link: Arizona State Moving Resource Page)
- The education In Arizona has come forth with a mission ensuring every child has access to excellent education. The Arizona Department of Education provides students with a uniform public school system, including kindergarten schools, common schools, high schools and normal schools. The department of education in Arizona has over 2,200 public schools, 60,000 certified teachers and over 1,000,000 students. In addition to the vast public school system enjoyed by the elementary, middle and high school students of Arizona, there are a several excellent institutions of higher learning within the state including the University of Arizona, Arizona State University, and Northern Arizona University. (Helpful Link: Arizona Schools)
As of 2011, Arizona was ranked 31st out of 50 states in violent crime, with a total of less than 35 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in the state.
Economy of Arizona
The economy of Arizona is generated mostly through the service industries. Tourism also plays a significant role in provides the state’s income and revenue. About 47% of the agricultural production of Arizona is in livestock and 53% is in crops. The most important mined product of Arizona is copper. The community, personal and business sectors generate more revenue than any other sectors. Arizona’s finance, insurance and real estate industries rank second in the service sector. Real estate plays one of the most important roles in the state’s economical landscape.
- As of early 2012, the state of Arizona had an unemployment rate of 8.6 percent, which is only a few percentage points higher than the national average. (Helpful Link: Department of Labor)
The median household income in the state of Arizona is $47,093, while the average per capita income for the state is $26,838.
Important Locations in Arizona