|How It Works |
|Fill out the easy-to-use quote form located at the top of the page with the necessary information and submit it to receive your free moving quotes.|
|You'll be instantly connected with a list of licensed and insured professional moving companies that can service your move to or from Arizona.|
|Compare the multiple free moving estimates you receive to find the best rate and the best fit for you.|
|Learn helpful tips and tricks to prepare for your move by reading our extensive collection of moving guides and watching our educational moving videos.|
||Moving Tips & Guides|
Know what kind of move you want ... |
If you want an accurate estimate from a moving company, you should have a good idea about what kind of moving services you need. Do you need full service movers? How far is your destination? Do you need packing services? Any specialty items in your shipment? Know this beforehand in order to choose the right field of movers.
Using Technology to Make Your Move ... |
With technology out there to help you with doing everything from booking airline tickets to paying your monthly utility bills, there are plenty of ways for your smartphone, laptop or tablet to help make your moving experience easier if you know where to look. The countless moving-related apps available for smartphones and online moving resources can help anyone prepare for the biggest, most challenging moves.
How to Find Tree Movers |
If you have a favorite tree somewhere in your yard, you can actually bring that tree with you when you move. There are special moving companies whose only job is to transplant trees from one place to another. No matter how large the tree is, there are movers available to bring it to your new home.
Dallas Moving Guides and Tips |
One of the biggest cities not only in the Lone Star state of Texas but in the Midwest as well, Dallas is a thriving metropolitan area full of great nightlife, businesses, and attractions that ensure that life in the Big D is never dull. If you're moving to Dallas, this guide will provide you with helpful tips and advice on how to prepare for your upcoming move and what you need to know for when you arrive in Dallas.
Pickup and Delivery Service |
Want to have all of your boxes loaded onto a truck and driven to your destination, without the expenses of a full-service move? Then consider using a pickup and delivery service from your moving company. With this option, you simply pack everything yourself, and the movers will come to your house, place the goods in the truck, drive to your destination, and then unload everything.
|Recent Moving Reviews|
|decent movers with a good price|
Cal 1 Moving & Storage
|I had been looking for decent movers with a good price as I was on a VERY tight budget. Cal 1 did everything they could in order to make this happen for me and they really saved me. They did a great job, seemed like they really cared about making me happy! Thank you.|
|Review by : Lola
Posted on : 2/24/2017
|I would not touch them with a 10 ...|
All My Sons-Tucson
|The crew that came in Tucson were very nice. But they failed to take apart the dining room table and I didn't see that, I didn't catch that. They also didn't take apart my desk. They sent over not three like I was lead to believe, but six, which meant that there were people going all over the place. I was trying to keep up on what they were doing. when they arrived they hade an ABF truck that they were going to load and then it was not going to be unloaded before it got to Montana. But the actuality was that the ABF truck had a leak in the roof and it had been raining so there was water damage...All along this I was told I would be kept up to date with what was going on and where everything was. That didn't happen. I always had to be the proactive one calling them and asking where are my things. When I called on Tuesday and asked how it was going...do we have a date yet? They said yeah they'll be there Thursday, but let me check on that. They brought the truck on Monday, not Thursday. I said what time will the truck be here, he couldn't tell me. Well, it came and there was plenty of time for them to at least start unloading the truck. The next day when they came to unload the truck it was a snowstorm. When the movers arrived it looked like they had just been let out of jail. They were the sketchiest looking group I've ever seen. They only had two mats to lay out so I had snow all over the house. They told me the crew would arrive between 12 and 2. Thank goodness I was here because that was when the movers came. |
|Review by : Norma
Posted on : 2/23/2017
|they were very good and careful.|
All My Sons Phoenix
|Very good. Promptness. Respectable with my furniture, that kind of stuff. They were very careful about everything, not damaging the walls they made sure they didn't ruin the carpeting when they were moving stuff. All of that.|
|Review by : Peggy
Posted on : 2/21/2017
Arizona Moving Companies and AZ Relocation Services
If you're looking for a Arizona Moving Company that can provide you with the best moving rates for your Local Move or Long Distance Move, then there is no better place to come than Movers.com! Here you'll find an extensive and constantly growing collection of licensed, insured AZ Professional movers that are fully equipped to handle your next move with care, whether you're moving to Arizona or from AZ.
At Movers.com, we're aware that finding affordable and reliable Arizona residential movers can be a difficult process and put added stress on your relocation. So we make things easier for you by providing you with some of the best full service movers Arizona has to offer.
Long Distance Moves bring with them a list of challenges that can be stressful for just about anyone, but finding a long distance moving company doesn't have to be one of those challenges. Movers.com takes pride in finding the best affordable Arizona long distance movers and it can be one of the easiest parts of the relocation. Whether it's interstate movers or AZ out of state movers you're looking for, or whether you want AZ full service moving companies, packing services, or simply furniture movers, you can find whatever you're looking for right here among our directory of Arizona movers.
You'll be sure to find all that and more, as well as an extensive database of AZ moving reviews, long distance movers, and local movers of Arizona at your disposal.
Find Moving Companies from Top cities in Arizona, AZ
Camp Verde, AZ
Corona De Tucson
El Mirage, AZ
Eleven Mile Corner
Fort Defiance, AZ
Golden Valley, AZ
Green Valley, AZ
Lake Havasu City
New River, AZ
Paradise Valley, AZ
Rio Rico, AZ
San Tan Valley
Sun City West
Sun City, AZ
Find Other Moving Services near Arizona
Moving to Arizona?
Arizona, while primarily known as the home of the Grand Canyon, one of the most awe-inspiring and breathtaking landscapes in all of America, is covered with about 3,928 mountain peaks and summits in total. Arizona has a total of about 26 peaks which are more than 10,000 feet in elevation.
Arizona alone has 90 wilderness areas, while the Midwest only has 50. Arizona is the 6th largest state in the nation in regards to land size and the largest solar telescope at Kitt Peak National Observatory is located in Arizona. Among all the states in the U.S, Arizona has the largest percentage of land designated as Indian lands.
If you’re moving to Arizona, there are a lot of things you’re going to need to know. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place.
Things to Know When Moving to Arizona
- The climate of Arizona is quite varied, and the weather is popularly categorized as hot and dry. Central Arizonans are basking in the mild weather with cool breezes in January, southern Arizonans will be sunbathing in the summer, and the North Arizonans might slip on sweaters and enjoy the crisp night air. A visitor to Arizona will find beautiful weather throughout the year, no matter what time it is. (Helpful Link: Arizona Weather)
- Registering your Car: Upon moving to the state of Arizona, you are only required by law to update two things as a new resident of the state: your driver’s license and your registration. You can take care of both at any state MDV location. You are also required to have insurance for your vehicle when you register your car in Arizona. (Helpful Link: Arizona DMV)
- Obtaining an Arizona Driver’s License: As with the registration, your driver’s license from another state can be transferred to an Arizona driver’s license rather simply at any MDV location in Arizona, provided you have the proper insurance and registration for your vehicle.
- Real Estate: The average listing price for homes in Arizona is $305,799, while the median sales price is just over $248,229. The Arizona Association of Realtors is the official real estate resource for the state of Arizona.
- Moving and Storage: If you are looking for a moving company or storage facility to help you with anything, you should check to make sure the company is registered with the United States Department of Transportation or with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. (Helpful Link: Arizona State Moving Resource Page)
- The education In Arizona has come forth with a mission ensuring every child has access to excellent education. The Arizona Department of Education provides students with a uniform public school system, including kindergarten schools, common schools, high schools and normal schools. The department of education in Arizona has over 2,200 public schools, 60,000 certified teachers and over 1,000,000 students. In addition to the vast public school system enjoyed by the elementary, middle and high school students of Arizona, there are a several excellent institutions of higher learning within the state including the University of Arizona, Arizona State University, and Northern Arizona University. (Helpful Link: Arizona Schools)
As of 2011, Arizona was ranked 31st out of 50 states in violent crime, with a total of less than 35 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in the state.
Economy of Arizona
The economy of Arizona is generated mostly through the service industries. Tourism also plays a significant role in provides the state’s income and revenue. About 47% of the agricultural production of Arizona is in livestock and 53% is in crops. The most important mined product of Arizona is copper. The community, personal and business sectors generate more revenue than any other sectors. Arizona’s finance, insurance and real estate industries rank second in the service sector. Real estate plays one of the most important roles in the state’s economical landscape.
- As of early 2012, the state of Arizona had an unemployment rate of 8.6 percent, which is only a few percentage points higher than the national average. (Helpful Link: Department of Labor)
The median household income in the state of Arizona is $47,093, while the average per capita income for the state is $26,838.
Important Locations in Arizona