|We're glad you've come to give us some feedback about your moving experience! Before you do so, please review the following guidelines. These simple guidelines will help expedite the submission of your review:
Note: For every review, Movers.com may ask you to send us a copy of the Bill of Lading, pre-move quote and other relevant documents for verification purposes (especially with a complaint). This helps us track any false reviews from the competitors. If your reviews are found to be true, we take immediate action in removing these subpar companies from our site.
- You must register with Movers.com in order to submit a review. The registration process is quick and easy, and will help protect all parties from any fraudulent activity.
- We will not edit or modify your review in any way. Please keep this in mind as you write your review (i.e. spelling, exaggerations, and inappropriate content).
- All reviews are moderated by our Quality Control Team, and we reserve the right to disapprove a review at anytime.
- Try to be as specific and detailed as you can, especially if you are writing a complaint.
- If you are submitting a complaint, we ask that you also provide us with a copy of your invoice from the moving company as well as a copy of your moving contract. By doing this, we will be able to verify the specific instance, and can better serve you by accurately identifying the issue, and working to correct it.
- Please be as honest as possible in the review. We always welcome personal and thoughtful commentary.
- Avoid posting any personal information in your review such as your home address or telephone number.
- Any content posted that is falsely defamatory, pornographic, obscene, profane or otherwise offensive will be immediately removed and your account will be suspended.