I want to buy third party replacement cost coverage for my move.
Home > Ask Moving Expert > I Want To Buy Third Party Replacement Cost Coverage For My Move I Am Moving

I want to buy third party replacement cost coverage for my move. . I am moving in the Cincinnati northern Ky area . what Company sells it?

No Photo

Asked by Hoy

February 20, 2016 under Others

antique furniture

Answered by Ana M. Ferrer

February 22, 2016

Good morning, thanks for visiting Movers.com for help with moving insurance. 

Moving insurance
Moving insurance is an integral part of keeping your belongings safe and secure during a move. When you're moving with antiques moving insurance is that much more important to protect those cherished belongings. Your moving company may offer additional moving insurance to protect your belongings during your move, if so be sure to read over all the coordinating paperwork to familiarize yourself with the coverage. 

If you are looking for additional insurance, we cannot specifically help you with that unfortunately. We can't locate specific companies for moving insurance -- our job is to connect you with moving companies in your area for your move. Feel free to browse the moving company listings in Kentucky to find an antiques mover and perhaps they can direct you to a third-party insurer. 

Thanks for visiting Movers.com, we wish you the best of luck with your move. 

5.05.0 (11 Ratings)
Views(889) Views

Rate this Question

Similar Questions as Above