I need to find someone to move a storage build - Movers.com
Home > Ask Moving Expert > I Need To Find Someone To Move A Storage Building For Me

I need to find someone to move a storage building for me

No Photo

Asked by Elisha

March 15, 2015 under Others

Need to move a 10x12 storage shed across town

Answered by Ana M. Ferrer

March 16, 2015

Hi there and thanks for visiting Movers.com! It sounds like you need to move a shed. You should find a special moves company. 

Special moves
These companies specialize in moving odd items and specialty items like artwork and antiques. Even though your shed might not be an antique, these companies can generally handle moving larger items such as a shed.

Just visit our special moves page and fill out the quick and easy quote form. Once it's filled out you'll soon hear from multiple moving companies with free estimates. From the drop down menu, select Art and Antiques so that you can enter in the approximate weight of the shed that will be moved. 

You'll be able to compare quotes from the different moving companies and choose the one that best suits your needs. When discussing your move with the companies be sure to inform them of all the details of your move so that they can give you an accurate estimate of the cost to move your shed. 

Thanks for visiting Movers.com, we wish you the best of luck with your move!

4.44.4 (9 Ratings)
Views(2,673) Views

Rate this Question

Similar Questions as Above